If you are new to the cooperative and require installation of a service or are already a member and want to change or add to an existing service, there are several steps you must complete prior to being put on the construction schedule. Following are the steps required to help keep you on track. The sooner we receive all the necessary documents, permits and fees the sooner you can expect to have your service scheduled for installation.
Each of the following steps must be completed before your service can be scheduled for installation:
- Fill out and return the Application for Electrical Projects available by clicking here.
- $200 site visit fee required in cash or check. The payment of this fee starts the work order process and is credited towards the total Aid of Construction.
- Electrical permit received by Park Electric
- Easement(s) signed & notarized
- Contract signed & notarized (if applicable)
- Aid of construction and associated fees paid
For a helpful new service checklist, please click here.
Once all fees and documents are received by Park Electric, your project will be placed on the schedule. Generally, once on the schedule, it takes two weeks to begin the project.